Sunday 22 January 2012

Week of Jan. 23-27th

Hi Planning 10,

In case you're checking this, I just wanted to say it was wonderful teaching you all. You were a fun class and I'll miss you. I apologize our last class was a bit rushed at the end (I always forget Fridays end at 2:50)! I didn't get the chance to say Good-bye properly. I hope you learned a few things this semester that will carry with you over the years. Please remember to work hard, always do your best, be kind to one another, respect yourself, make smart choices and plan ahead!

I wish you all the very best in the coming years!

Please don't hesitate to stop by my room to check your final mark or to hand in your 5-day Eating Log or Daily Physical Activity sheet to your folders. I'll sign off on them for you provided you bring it to my attention!

See you around!

-Ms.Sundin