Saturday 14 January 2012

Week of Jan.16-20th

Hi Gr.10's,

As this is your LAST WEEK of classes, there is A LOT to do!!! I'm sorry the end of the course is so rushed. I blame all the Monday double-blocks we lost this semester :S

Anyway, this is what our last week together will look like:

Monday- Finish discussing Birth Control/Contraceptives Chart
               - VIDEO on Teen Sex/Birth Control

Tuesday- Quiz: Birth Control
            - STI Research Assignment-partner research activity

Wednesday- Class time to create presentation on your STI due Thursday

Thursday- STI Research presentations

Friday- Finish any STI presentations if necessary. Watch a video on STI's. Final Mystery Box Q&A. Discussion/Exploration of a great website I found called "Get Respect- Youth Sexual Health". I have posted it to my Important Links if you want to check it out.

Remember: if you have ANY questions about ANYTHING, please submit a question to the Mystery Box. I'll give you all an opportunity every day this week up until Thursday and have the answers to you on Friday.

Friday is also the cut off day for any late/missing assignments. I'll aim to have your final marks ready sometime after Wednesday Jan.25th, so please feel free to stop by my room to check your mark.

It was a pleasure teaching you all this semester. I wish you all the best next semester and in the future. Don't be afraid to say 'Hi' in the halls :)

- Ms.Sundin